Fr. Campbell came to St. Anthony’s Parish in 1969 and served for a year. He left in 1970 for Holy Name Parish where he served for ten years, 1970-1980. He was later appointed as Chaplain at Youville Residence and Shaughnessy Hospital for six years, from 1980-1986, before he retired in 1987. Fr. Campbell founded St. Jude’s Parish in Vancouver and served as its Pastor for 10 years, from 1944-1954. He was born in Price George, B.C. on July 11, 1915 and was ordained in 1941.